A Farewell

Sorry guys! I still haven't written in a long while. Wow, I truly can't believe how fast this summer has gone by and that we've already entered the month of August!

So far this summer has been one of big trial, change and growth. At the moment I don't want to write about the trial our family has been facing these few past months, but I'd just ask for your prayers if you felt lead. It is heavy and hard. I am so thankful for the Lord Jesus and His comfort to me during this time. He will carry ALL my burdens and emotions. I hope through this, He will draw me nearer to Him!

I have to say that, due to this unexpected circumstance in my life at the moment, I probably won't be blogging much, if at all, this next fall/year. I do enjoy it a lot (especially the writing part), but I've reached a point where it is something that I need to let go of for now.

So yeah, just please pray for me, my family and especially my dear mother. There may be a time later on where I will feel open to sharing about what's going on, but for now my heart is just too heavy and burdened to write about it.

It's been an awesome adventure keeping up with a blog and having a place where I can go to write~ something that I absolutely love to do. But all things must come to an end eventually. So farewell for now my readers/followers/friends/family!

Comments

  1. You and your family, especially your mother, are in my prayers, Cara!! Just keep trusting God -- He is always faithful. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Beth, for your prayers! It means so much to us... :) God is faithful and I have seen that most clearly (and learned a ton) this past summer.

      Best wishes and blessings to you as you head off to college soon! What an exciting new chapter. If there is anything I could pray for you, don't hesitate to ask. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Beginnings

Graduation